Shop Now!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Roll

Living SavvyPhotobucketPhotobucket beneath my heartMy Repurposed LifeWelcome to daily d !The Shabby Nest Decorchick! RedouxBecolorful crissy berry button180x150button

My Button!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

More Chairs

Hi Ya'll! Well I have made the BIG decision....I'm going to pay...uuuuggggghhhhh, to have a blog design! I have put this off, but I am spending more time trying to maintain and improve my site, than I am on my fun work! BLEAK 2 UNIQUE will make its debut in a few days...Until then, here are a few pics of my latest finds (and future projects). My sweet husband just took a load of "stuff" to Alabama, and I could not stand the empty space in the garage...C U at the Debut, Lori

So cute...Probably for the screened in porch....What color?

A "sister" cane chair so my other one won't be lonely

Did I mention....I like chairs?

No comments: