Shop Now!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Roll

Living SavvyPhotobucketPhotobucket beneath my heartMy Repurposed LifeWelcome to daily d !The Shabby Nest Decorchick! RedouxBecolorful crissy berry button180x150button

My Button!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Counting My Blessings!

Hi Ya'll, it's me...a truly blessed mom, wife, daughter and friend! Sometimes I find it overwhelming to think of how blessed I am! I don't even have the words to express my thankfulness. So what brought all this on, besides the fact it is the time of year to be thankful?...It is my weekend to work, so not much DIY gets done...I am sleeping! (In case your new to my blog....I work nights...uugghhhh:) Well, while I was drifting in dreamland today, my sweet angel, Amelia decided to help me with a DIY craft...just so I would have something to blog about....How Sweet is That? Like I said....I am truly blessed. So here is her "candy treat"....
A Treat for Everyday in December
Amelia cut out a piece of cardboard, covered in in some shimmer fabric, and then taped on a colorful array of candy...She titled it "December Treats"....I love it, and I especially love that she did it for me!  Take time today to "Count Your Blessings...Name Them One by One".....I promise you that 1 day will not be enough if you start counting. God bless you all as much as I am blessed...Now the creator herself would like to say a word...or two....Take it Amelia:
Wow, thanks Mom. It was soooo much fun to make my December Treats so I couldn't even think of it as a "project"... it was too  much fun. Oh, if just a little creation like my treat calendar can bring on such a reaction I'm gonna have to go into a bigger " business" here.     God Bless,AJ
Aint she cute?....Until tomorrow,

No comments: