Shop Now!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Roll

Living SavvyPhotobucketPhotobucket beneath my heartMy Repurposed LifeWelcome to daily d !The Shabby Nest Decorchick! RedouxBecolorful crissy berry button180x150button

My Button!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Blogshare!

25 Days of Christmas Blogshare
begins
December 1st!



Join me here everyday in December for the
25 Days of Christmas Blogshare!


Sonya from Parga's Junkyard the creator of the blogshare, Me at Bleak2Unique, and 23 other fantastic bloggers have teamed up to bring some Joy for Christmas!

There will be recipes, gift ideas, tutes, stories, stocking stuffer ideas and much more!

Be sure to check the Christmas Blogshare everyday in December. If you are not a follower of Bleak2Unique then I invite you to follow, because new friends are the greatest blessings any time of the year...

December Blogshare LineUp!

December 1st - Tots and Me -
December 2nd - Vodka and Motherhood
December 3rd - Your Mama Said What
December 4th - Happy Go Lucky Harvey
December 5th - Bleak 2 Unique
December 6th - Pargas Junkyard
December 8th - Radcrafter
December 9th - Pounds 4 Pennies
December 10th -. Smitten by Abigail
December 11th - Empty Nest
December 13th - The Freshman Cook
December 15th - My Simple Walk
December 17th - Childhood Myths
December 18th - Larissa Hill
December 19th - Coupons for Wisconsin
December 21st - Liz Finding My Own Life
December 22nd - Your Mama Said What
December 23rd - Lee Me and the Girls
December 24th - My Crazy Bliss
December 25th - Pargas Junkyard
Christmas is my favorite time of year and I am so excited to be able to share a little of the excitement and fun with you!

Do you have a Christmas blog post you would like to share with our readers? Sign up on our linky below to share your posts! If you are one of our readers and would like to see more Christmas posts click on the Linky below!

Merry Christmas to All!

2 comments:

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Lori,
Sounds like you have alot of excitement that will be going on here. I can't wait to check out these Christmas posts. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and for following me. I am now your new follwer. As for a tutorial on my bird curtains. I should have taken pics. Can you believe I didn't? Maybe after the hectic ness of Christmas slows down I can figure out a way to do it. Also, my daughter wants us to help her make some later. That might be the best time. I will let you know. Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Of which Unlock iPhone Way is Best for your needs Unlock iPhone Still there are lots of cellular phones while in the community that can be simply because desired and effectively called Apple iPhone.Typically the problem is in anticipation of having ones own agreement with the standard repair shops involving apple iphones, that you will be kind of bound if you have to employ some sort of iphone 3gs and also it is strictly what are the online community take note of.The fact is that you can actually Unlock i-phones no matter who the travelling bag is normally.The first Unlock iPhone pick you may have could be the How to process also, the take action your self way.
unlock iphone for free
how to unlock iphone 8gb
how to factory unlock iphone 4