Shop Now!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Roll

Living SavvyPhotobucketPhotobucket beneath my heartMy Repurposed LifeWelcome to daily d !The Shabby Nest Decorchick! RedouxBecolorful crissy berry button180x150button

My Button!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

What a View

Hi Ya'll,
I worked again last night, but it has its benefits....check out my view of the Golden Gate!


Sunrise in SF
No work on furniture projects on Sunday, but I can share yet another "to be done" project...have you noticed I have a lot to do, but don't have a lot done?!? This cute little metal bench was just sitting outside waiting for a home....our home! It has some rust and the seat is rotten, but I can see this jewel in our new home....just not sure how I see it yet. Does anyone else suffer from fabric envy? I love a great fabric, but as soon as I choose "the one", I find another one that I like even better and so I end up with nothing... but fabric envy! If any of you have some favorite fabrics, how about sharing them with me....I need help! Okay that is it for today, but I will share another undone project tomorrow.....yes I have more:)....Talk to ya later




No comments: