Shop Now!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Roll

Living SavvyPhotobucketPhotobucket beneath my heartMy Repurposed LifeWelcome to daily d !The Shabby Nest Decorchick! RedouxBecolorful crissy berry button180x150button

My Button!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lost in the Blogosphere

Hi Ya'll!
Sorry I didn't get back to posting yesterday, but I have been lost in the blogosphere....my computer crashed and my blog along with it! I noticed that my blog site had these little gray screwdriver and wrenches next to stuff and I didn't like them....so daaahhhhh, I deleted a couple before I realized I made a fatal error. Anyway, it has taken me all this time just to get my blog back to normal (normal for me anyway). The positive side is that in all the configuring I realized that none of my "buttons" to other sites were operational....go figure!
Since I have been on the computer FOREVER....I have not worked on any projects....is this why people pay to have their blogs designed?....that idea is beginning to sound pretty good!
I did take a few minutes to go and pick up a fabulous CL find. I've been looking for a hall tree and the cheapest I have found is $250...until yesterday. I found this one for $45....WooooHooooo!!! This will be perfect for my entryway....do you think I should paint it or leave it alone? I am not that crazy about oak....but that would be ANOTHER project.  I hope to back to play work on my projects tomorrow. Talk to you soon, Lori



No comments: