Shop Now!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Roll

Living SavvyPhotobucketPhotobucket beneath my heartMy Repurposed LifeWelcome to daily d !The Shabby Nest Decorchick! RedouxBecolorful crissy berry button180x150button

My Button!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dresser Makeover

Hi Ya'll,
I planned on waiting until the big move to start any new projects, but I just couldn't resist this fantastic CL find. I just love the lines of this piece and best of all...IT WAS FREE!  The top was separating from the middle so two of the drawers wouldn't close....BUT, I have the best husband in the world. He drove to pick up my treasure, unloaded it and did the repair so the drawers work....and all with a SMILE:)  I know, I know...I'm blessed!
Anyway, back to our new dresser.  This is no small project, but I'll keep the pics coming. Does anyone have any ideas about design, stencil or color. I'm thinking blue (okay so blue is my favorite color).  Whata ya think?
Lori



No comments: