Shop Now!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Roll

Living SavvyPhotobucketPhotobucket beneath my heartMy Repurposed LifeWelcome to daily d !The Shabby Nest Decorchick! RedouxBecolorful crissy berry button180x150button

My Button!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Talkin' to Myself

Hi Ya'll! It has been such a busy day, but I love it. As you know if you have been following my posts (who am I kidding, I am just talkin' to myself....for now!), I have several projects going right now. Let's do an update before we get to ANOTHER "to be done" project...The dresser is coming along, but it is taking forforforever to get the little speckles of paint out of the wood grain. This stunning piece (it will be stunning), has a spot reserved in the entryway of the new home:)

Before...


Not quite  After...

  We started to strip the chair, and I love it! Stuffing...GONE, springs....GONE, paint....GOING. Amelia is helping...I think she is staking a claim on my chair. Maybe I will let her choose the fabric.


Stuffing Gone!

Add caption

Springs...out for cleaning


LK Pierce & Son ? Anyone know anything about this?

Amelia staking her claim



The bench got no attention today....hey, there are only so many hours in a day...
My "to do" project for today is a set of 3 barstools that I picked up for free..my other 2 stools are distressed white wood from Pier 1 (got them for $30 on CL:))...Mixing the two styles....fun!
Repaint pewter?


More fabric decisions!

Well, that is it for now...I plan on finishing at least one of my projects before I add anymore "to do" stuff!  The next project?....I wanna try something with chaulk paint...anyone out there tried it yet?....let me know how you liked it. Talk to ya tomorrow...Lori











No comments: