Shop Now!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Roll

Living SavvyPhotobucketPhotobucket beneath my heartMy Repurposed LifeWelcome to daily d !The Shabby Nest Decorchick! RedouxBecolorful crissy berry button180x150button

My Button!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Welcome

Hi Ya'll, 
I have had sooo much fun working on this new blog, but it would not be possible without all the help from my fellow bloggers. There are too many to list here, but you all know who you are....Tenille......Thank you!!!
My former blog was "On the way back", but I decided to make that blog a little more about family and mindless rambling. This new blog is all about the projects, which are going a little slow lately since we are right in the middle of building a new home. I hope to decorate with help from all of you. I will share my projects, my rooms, my ideas and myself. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Here are just a few pics of our new home....I'm sooo excited!!! 

Just the frame


  
A little more



Stairway to heaven


It's a house






Kitchen

Bar into Breakfast area and family room on right

Love my posts!....the door is going to be what color?......CRIMSON

Sweet Home Alabama

Amelia's bathroom

Hardwood going in

Granddaughter Emily in Amelia's bath

Mom's ADA bathroom

1/2 bath sink

No comments: