Shop Now!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Roll

Living SavvyPhotobucketPhotobucket beneath my heartMy Repurposed LifeWelcome to daily d !The Shabby Nest Decorchick! RedouxBecolorful crissy berry button180x150button

My Button!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Roadkill Rescue Spotlight

Guess where miss "Paisley Love" showed up....


That's right! Becky over at Roadkill Rescue featured my chair makeover along with many other beautiful makeovers. Stop by, get a little inspiration, and submit one of your great projects too! 
Click to see post

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Your chair is darling Lori! Very pretty and very cool that you are featured on Roadkill Resscue! Congrats!
Stacey of Embracing Change

Whispering Thoughts said...

The chair definitely calls for accolades.

Mary said...

Congratulations! It is beautiful!

Monica said...

Hi,
I am a new GFC follower. I found you on an old blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my blog and return the favor. It would mean a lot to me. Thanks so much!
http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!...I posted and award for you today! Buzz over and check it out! {smile!}
http://kristyscupofjo.blogspot.com