Shop Now!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Roll

Living SavvyPhotobucketPhotobucket beneath my heartMy Repurposed LifeWelcome to daily d !The Shabby Nest Decorchick! RedouxBecolorful crissy berry button180x150button

My Button!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Love My Junk!

Did y'all go thrifting this weekend? I was kinda lazy and didn't really get out early, but sometimes those are the best days to find bargains. Around 1:30 Saturday I headed to the thrift store and decided that I'd just stop along the way if I saw any "Garage Sale" signs....I saw quite a few! I stopped four times along the way, and never made it to the thrift store. By afternoon the sellers are ready to deal with giveaway prices...my kinda deals! So here are my latest thrifty finds....love my junk...
Bag of knobs etc....$2.00
This was one of my favorite finds cause I just love old knobs and this bag was begging to be grabbed at only $2.00....I could not believe my good fortune. Check out what I found inside the bag...
Functioning doorknob....love it!

Metal wheels...heart these too!
Vintage drawer pulls and outlet cover
Glass knobs with all the trimmings
More great knobs
Vintage love
If I hadn't found anything else I would have been happy with my knobs, but my good fortune continued with more goodies...check em' out....
Vintage Metal frames with domed glass X 2....$1.00 each


"Foil" prints from Italy X2....$.50 each


Peacock Napkin holder....$2.00
The last find was on a whim and my husband laughed when he saw them...NO I don't know what I will do with them or where I will put them, but I loved em' just the same...let me know if you have any ideas for these fun finds...
Tangerine IS the color of the year, ya know!
Paint it?...Dip it?....HELP!
I like her curves....
...and texture!
So whataya think of my finds and PLEASE suggest places to put this stuff...besides the garage. I love all your ideas and suggestions. 


Linking up here:

Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

7 comments:

Country Gal said...

Oh WOW ! Awesome ! I love the metal frames. Great finds . Have a good day !

Pam said...

Great finds...loving the glass door knobs. Nice...

Sass - aka - Kathy said...

$2.00 for all that knobby goodness? You
ARE a lucky one! Love it!

Anonymous said...

WOW Some great stuff!! I likey that peacock!! Maybe use the red deco bowl on a shelf to hold jewelry or keys etc near a door? Do you have any retro deco pieces that will make it feel 'at home' in your home?

Jessica | Petal + Ply said...

wow! you totally scored with all the old furniture/door hardware! found your blog looking at cutest blog on the block's portfolio page and then realized we had both linked up to Thrifty Treasures!
I had a pretty good haul myself but not for the same rock bottom prices you got! http://www.dearemmeline.blogspot.com/2012/05/more-fantastic-finds-and-super-awesome.html

Three Birds Inspired said...

I am dying over all the hardware! And the vintage frames with domed glass!! I have to agree with your husband on the bright, modern pieces. I have no idea what to do with them but I am sure you will think of something. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

One More Time Events said...

Wow!!! what wonderful finds...love the glass knobs!