Shop Now!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Roll

Living SavvyPhotobucketPhotobucket beneath my heartMy Repurposed LifeWelcome to daily d !The Shabby Nest Decorchick! RedouxBecolorful crissy berry button180x150button

My Button!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

DIY Block

Yes, it has been several days since my last post! I just can't seem to get it together, ya know what I mean? I have painted the same thing 3 times already...what is up with that? Sometimes the ideas flow like "milk and honey", but this week has been like "dry bones"....so what did I do? Did I stress...NO (okay, well maybe a little), but then I just accepted that I was just TIRED! 
I am working on several things and I hope to be back in the "swing of things" this weekend. For now I am going to enjoy all the parties and great ideas out there! See ya'll soon...

No comments: