I am honored to receive a 7 x 7 award from One House One Couple.
Have you heard about this award? It is a new one to me, and I am super excited to be able to share with my blog friends. You wanna know the rules?...Here goes...
**Share 7 things about yourself (new things if ya got em')
**Share 7 posts that fit into the 7 categories
**Nominate 7 other bloggers for the 7 x 7 award...wow that is a lot of 7's!
So here goes:
7 Things about myself:
1. I am adopted...yep, it's true. I was adopted by my parents at 3 months of age.
2. I have been married for 20 years to my wonderful husband, Cliff. Between us we have 8 children, and 9 grandchildren...Really!
3. I was 39 when I went to college, and I graduated at age 43 from The University of Alabama...Roll Tide! (I'm a nurse)
4. God promised me in a dream that I would have a child with my husband....7 years later I found out I was pregnant. My husband and I had been told we would not be able to have any more children...With God ALL things are possible!
5. My grandma was named Nina, or so she thought. When she had to collect social security she found out that on her birth certificate her name was Amelia. When I heard this story, I was pregnant with my daughter and I just knew she was going to be my Amelia Joanne (my mom's name).
6. When I met my birth mother I was a mom of two boys. She told me my birth father was named Richard Allen Henson. Amazingly enough my oldest son was named Robert Allen, and my youngest son...Richard....freaky huh?
7. I met and married my husband in 30 days....I know!! Can we say ADD!
7 Posts fitting in 7 Categories
(I'm still kinda new so I will try to find 7 that fit...)
* Most Beautiful: Heirloom Oranaments (beautiful and handmade...love!)
* Most Helpful: Organize 2012 (My top 3 Blog tips)
* Most Popular: Revamp the Lamps (Most page views )
* Most Controversial: Our Brother's Keeper (I guess it is, since I only have 2 responses so far....sad too)
* Most Surprisingly Successful: Song Birds (I did this in an hour for fun...who knew that these little guys would get so much blog love)
* Most Underrated: Love is in the Air (My talented little writer...she is good!)
* Most Pride-worthy: Rockin' Tangerine (Owlivia was just one of those inspirations you wait for...I love her!
7 Great Bloggers
Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer
Mandy @ Project Queen
Tammy @ One More Time
Charlotte@ Butterbean Row
Brigitte@ Evolution of a Home
Kate @ Kate in Technicolor
Erin @ How to Nest for Less
It is so challenging to just pick 7, when I have so many blog loves...now ya'll can pass on the love too.