Shop Now!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Roll

Living SavvyPhotobucketPhotobucket beneath my heartMy Repurposed LifeWelcome to daily d !The Shabby Nest Decorchick! RedouxBecolorful crissy berry button180x150button

My Button!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine's Tree Guest Blogger

Today I am a guest blogger at Lisa's Craft Blog ....Yeah!!!! Please go over and check out Lisa's blog to see my Valentine's tree, and all Lisa's great ideas. Follow, share, link, pin and just have a good ol' time!
To see the rest of this Valentine's tree tutorial hop over to Lisa's Craft Blog ....See ya there!

3 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

I followed you I would love to have you come follow me as well on my NEW LINKY FOLLOWER TOOL.

Cheri from Its So Very Cheri

Sam I Am...... said...

So cute!!! I have a purple tree down in the basement...ummm...I think that might work! Great idea!

Unknown said...

Love the tree! Off to Lisa's blog to check it out some more.