Shop Now!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Roll

Living SavvyPhotobucketPhotobucket beneath my heartMy Repurposed LifeWelcome to daily d !The Shabby Nest Decorchick! RedouxBecolorful crissy berry button180x150button

My Button!

Monday, February 27, 2012

New Blog Friend

Hi Ya'll, hope it is a blessed day for each of you. I am honored to introduce you to a fantastic new blog...at least it is new to me...
Everyone welcome Chrissy from  A Berry Sweet Life 
Chrissy loves to blog about life, love and family. She has a busy career and still finds time to write a beautiful Christ centered blog....I just love it! She is celebrating having 100 followers with a giveaway...a beautiful prayer bracelet....
Please stop by and enter to win, and let Chrissy know I sent you over. So, what do you think of this bracelet? If I don't win I'm gonna have to buy one...how about you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great contest! I'll have to head over and check it out. Following you back!

Crissy@ABerrySweetLife said...

Yay! Thanks so much for blogging about my giveaway! So excited to see who wins! Happy Wednesday!