The idea is to take a few moments of relaxation, dwell on blessings, and share with others...Here is what you share:
***List 5 things that you are thankful for...that all start with the same letter***
***Give a short summary of something good that happened to you this week***
***List 3 things that made you smile or laugh this past week***
***Tell us the "favorite thing" you did this week***
***Share a kind deed that you did this week***
Grab a button, post on your blog, and link up to the party....Come on and share some blessings!....Here are mine...
1. Health, Happiness, Hope, Heaven, Hands to hold
2. Mr. B2U and Amelia made a spring break trip home, and were in an accident on the way home....The van slid on snow and ice and went into a spin, on a bridge with only a guard rail between them and a 100 foot drop. An 18 wheel truck was behind them, and if they had not come to a stop in exactly the right spot the truck would not have been able to avoid them. No one was hurt and our vehicle only suffered minor damage...Thanks be to God!!!
3. My family came home early and surprised me! Amelia was called a "goodie two shoes"...people still say that? Spring is here!
4. I played putt putt golf with my family...didn't win, but had a blast!
5. I shared what I had with a stranger.
Thanks D&D for giving me permission to stop and rest in the moment and just be thankful! Come on fellow bloggers, head over to the greatest party ever....a real celebration!