So here is how the award works. First, you say thanks to the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Next, answer the following questions about yourself. Then, choose 10 of your favorite bloggers and link their blogs to your post...remember to let them know you are nominating them. Finally, be sure to copy and past the award button to your blog.
And the questions are....
1. Favorite color - if you know me then you know it is BLUE!!!!!
2. Favorite animal - Hippopotamus...why?...To our amazement my daughter Amelia could talk clearly before 2 years of age. On a family outing the kids were asked what their favorite animal was and we got the standard answers...doggy, kitty cat, fish...
however, when Amelia was asked she boldly proclaimed, Hippopotamus! I still smile whenever I think of her favorite animal, and now it is mine too.
3. Favorite number - 11
4. Favorite drink - water
5. Facebook or Twitter - I do a little facebook for the sake of my blog, but I don't really get into either....sorry!
6. Good book or good movie - Good book anytime! I still love a good movie, but my reading and writing time is the best!
7. My passion - Family is number one, but I also love to write. Unfortunately, I do most of it in my head and very little ever gets on paper or laptop. My goal is to write a book...one more thing on my bucket list.
8. Giving or getting gifts - I absolutely love to give gifts, and I don't like to receive gifts. Picking out the perfect gift to make someone smile, or cry, or laugh...that is the best! Getting gifts makes me feel uncomfortable, like I am in the spotlight....my worst fear! Gifts from my kids and hubby are good, but I would still rather give them one.
9. Favorite day - Sunday with my family, praising God, loving and laughing!
10. Favorite flower - I love tulips...if only they would last a little longer.
Here are 10, (out of many more), of my favorite blogs that I am giving the Sunshine award to...
This is just a few of my favorites, but I know you will love seeing all the creativity, so hop on over! Thanks again Kelly!